Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorchrgdfe
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2018 edited

The version of the iOS that Apple iPhone 7 ships with is 10.0.1 and it is upgradable to iOS 10.2. The iOS is exclusively made for iPhones. Hence, it is very refined and optimised to suit the hardware of the device, resulting in a very fast and smooth performance. Now with the help of 3D touch display, the software displays pop-up menus when more force is applied during touch.

Method to recover data from iphone 7:

iPhone Data Recovery has become one of the most downloaded apps due to its applicability to all situations. No matter in what situation you lost your data, virus attack, system crash or device damage, iPhone Data Recovery can help you recover data in three simple ways.

More info;

How to Fix iPhone iPad Stuck In Apple Logo

• CommentAuthoriLmeryua
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2018 edited

iPhone Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool which allows you to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Call history, Voice Memos, Reminders from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Their Backup Files. So, you can one click to recover lost data from iphone 7 with this tool.

• CommentAuthorkorence
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2018

To recover lost data from iPhone 7, you can try the tool-iPhone data recovery. It can help you recover data from iOS devices, iTunes backup files and iCloud backup files. If you are used to backup data regularly, it will be much easier for you to recover all data in quickest time. With user-friendly interface, you can handle it with several seconds. Then you can recover all data in 3 clicks. There is no need for you to worry about data rewritten in the recovering process. Hope this tip is useful to you. Now you can learn more about iOS data recovery.

I am afraid there is no software can remove data from iphone. What they boast is that they can backup and restore from itunes. If you don't have itunes backup. it is lossless. I lose an audiobook before and try the iphone data recovery, it never work for me.

Now I use an audiobook software from the drm removal website to help me backup and transfer my my files to my iphone.

• CommentAuthorxuzen21
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2018 edited

If you have lost or deleted your important data from iPhone, you can retrieve iPhone pictures, text messages, contacts, call logs, notes and calendar from your iPhone with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software. Besides iPhone, it supports you to restore deleted data from iPad, iPod as well.
    how to retrieve iPhone videos
    how to retrieve iPhone call history

• CommentAuthorsamler1
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2018

iPhone Data Recovery as a simple, risk-free and effective iOS data recovery for Windows and Mac OS to recover deleted or lost data from iPhone iPad and iPod, including photos, SMS, contacts, call lists and Safari bookmarks, etc.
    how to recover lost imessages on iPhone
    how to recover lost call history on iPhone

• CommentAuthorYilia
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2018

How about taking a hassle-free Mac iPhone data recovery to find your iPhone 7 data?
    It can let you preview videos, photos and audios in real time before recovery. Most importantly, it can work at super-fast speed than other similar tools.