Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorPatricia
    • CommentTime6 days ago edited

Apply adidas zx flux torsion blue Now Brand: ReebokPosition: Internship, Materials Development & Innovation Footwear and ApparelLocation: Canton, MADescription: Effectively work with and support the Material Development & Innovation teams by completing various material projects and assisting the x-functional teams with material advice. Zack SchlemmerPerhaps slightly overdue, the Nike LeBron X will be available at retailers this weekend in a standard white-based "Home" colorway.This 'White/University Red-Crimson' version features a Miami Heat inspired home colorway with a bright white Hyperfuse upper accented with red and orange and a black midsole. Two-toned red and black laces along with LeBron's #6 on the heels add the finishing touches.The "Home" LeBron X arrives at select Nike Basketball retailers this Saturday, February 9 for $180.00.Images via Concepts Elite.Taking on white synthetic and Hyperfuse construction on the upper, this Elite X is complemented by black carbon fiber reinforcements, speckled laces, a black forefoot Swoosh and a metallic gold rear Swoosh. Camouflage covers the toe box, tongue, collar and heel counter.The New Balance 576 Camo Pack will release at Canada's Livestock on Saturday, November 2. Cruz, a longtime sneaker collector and Nike signature athlete, was impressed with how advanced AdaptiveFit lacing is."I know how hard it is to not only put a shoe together, but I can only imagine how hard it was to put the self-locking system on there," Cruz told giants. It's likely that KD isn't in the mood for moral victories, but one can't help thinking that he'll have some jewelry on his fingers by the time he hangs up that horrid looking Thunder jersey.Not horrid is this new KD II that was been worn by Kevin Durant's father during the first round series.

Brandon RichardResting his ankle for a possible return to the court tomorrow night in New Jersey, LeBron hopped on his Twitter account earlier tonight to give us a look at his off-day footwear. CormegaFake Shoes: Air Jordan 8 & 9It hurts to put Mega on this list because he's a criminally underrated emcee with a pretty obvious passion for sneakers. And we adidas zx flux torsion womens certainly don't think this is something Kobe would ever cosign.Nevertheless, fans of the Venomenon 5 can pick up this later colorway now via ATAF. Brennan Hiro WilliamsSimilar to the "Chinese New Year" Superstar 80s previewed last month, adidas Originals has released a special "Year of the Snake" Superstar 2 celebrating the Lunar New Year. Rebilas for USA Today Sports Last Week: 1Team: Phoenix SunsSeason Stats: 8.9 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 1.5 APGSneakers This Week: Nike Kobe 6 ‘Sunset,' Nike Kyrie 1 ‘Home' iD, Nike Kyrie 1 ‘Away' iD Derrick Williams also brought out the "Metallic" Jordan 5, and DeMarcus Cousins brought out the "French Blue" Jordan 12s.Image via USA TodayImage via USA TodayImage via USA Today

The D-Rose logo appears on the tongue, while Jeremy's logo appears inside the tongue and on the insole.The adidas Rose 3.5 by Jeremy Scott is available now at select adidas accounts, including KithNYC. With the unmistakable Bulls uniform and soaring Jordan perfectly captured, along with the flashing cameras throughout the crowd, we'd say the piece turned out pretty well.Zac doing his part to help:And me, trying my best to pose as awkwardly as possible: After lacing up cleats paying homage to Arnold Palmer last week, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown will use his footwear to honor another late legend this week.Brown's latest custom Nike cleats are inspired by Muhammad Ali, with elements tied adidas zx flux torsion mens to the boxer's most famous quote: "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee ..." Ali portraits grace the lateral heels of both cleats.Look for these on the field tomorrow when the Steelers host the New York Jets. But we decided to go with the palm tree, with the “N” a little smaller so it could be seen.When the project was presented to you, what intrigued you the most about working on it?I’ve been lucky to work with adidas on a couple of football projects over the past season or so. With the health of their MVP in mind, team officials thought better of it."He revealed for the first time Saturday that he was ready to wear them for Game 4, but was talked out of it by Warriors general manager Bob Myers and his agent Jeff Austin, who were concerned about the low cut given Curry's history of ankle issues."Considering that Curry has been able to take his career to another level with Under Armour, it was a wise decision by the Dubs. Finally giving the shoe something of a tech update is this new black and white pair, which features breathable engineered mesh on its toebox.This adidas EQT Support 93 will arrive soon at European retailers like Afew.

Luis SanchezWe continue the onslaught of Nike SB unveilings with a look at the upcoming "Made for Skate" Nike SB Dunk Mid.The unique Made for Skate x Nike SB collab features a non-traditional camo build, puttng to use woodland camo and energetic royal blue accents in premium suede. Luis SanchezLong time sneaakerhead and Air Jordan collector Fat Joe gives us a look at the upcoming 'Venom Green' Air Jordan 10 Retro.The upcoming Air Jordan 10 shared by Fat Joe rocks with a nubuck and adidas zx flux torsion review leather upper covered in black.

• CommentAuthorArtis
    • CommentTime5 days ago

I was trying to work on new things so I though to work on jpg to pdf. I think that it will allow me to convert all my pictures in one document and it will be great for me too. You also need to try it for sure