Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorStevenCao
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2019

So instead of relaxing and bossing daily for income MS2 Mesos , I must rely on the exact same exact methods that I used seven months ago, before I reached six-digit selection, once I reached maximum mesos for the first time.I literally have not seen a single person who has reached 2mil scope in a shorter time period without spending money, or will be more proficient than me at creating revenue, yet I'm considered another 2m range player in my machine.

This game is simply way too simple for people who pay their way. The prosperity of those people crashes the marketplace for end game drops, diminishing in attaining end game status to nothing what small achievement there's.

What happened to benefit based on merit? Making the process simpler was a step in the ideal path, but I feel as if it's putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. It's already easy enough to achieve 2mil range with no spendingas long as you have an ounce of merching skill and basic common sense. The real problem that has to be addressed is increasing the difficulty of reaching endgame status for men and women who pay, so that random people do not attain 2mil range in the matter of days simply by emptying their pockets then proceed to put in to a limitless supply of end game equipment, a happening I see too often nowadays.

As mentioned above, I can't solo Chaos Vellum, therefore these mesos may be used to fund my main character farther, or even my second main.Moreover, for me , making mesos is the essence of the game, since it is the most effective way to receive progress in this sport (farming in certain events also functions, but can be boring and time consuming). If I'm not earning mesos or other types of money, I honestly feel like I am doing nothing. And as mentioned previously, because boss conducts won't fulfill my desire for mesos, when I had range, like I was doing I need to merch.

The main thing is that I no longer have hours to play regular, and if finish game supervisors made me a decent amount of mesos, I could stop merching completely and just login every Thursday to kill the bosses, and normally enjoy a more pleasurable gaming experience Buy Maplestory 2 Mesos . The deficiency of a rewarding facet, if these bosses have been murdered by you, has to do with the reality that after you kill those bosses, what you obtain is near useless. Perhaps the experience might be rewarding the first time because they were eventually killed by you, you kill them , but after a while it turns into a'job', and also an ineffective one in that.