Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorlinhui95
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2019

Whether it’s because he’s feeling snubbed or not Cheap Will Hernandez Jersey , Jason Pierre-Paul is ready to prove a point Sunday.The Buccaneers defensive end made that clear in his conference call with New York writers, after the Giants traded him for a third-round pick this offseason.I didn’t speak to no owners, no nothing,” Pierre-Paul said. “You know, obviously, I gave a hard eight years at the New York Giants, won a Super Bowl there http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-riley-dixon-jersey , it’s transition, but the only thing to get was a phone call 鈥?I wouldn’t say I was hurt, it was just shocking. But at the end of the day, this is a business league, and at the end of the day, we’ve got to do our jobs, no matter what team you play for. You’re a football player, you’re a pro Cheap Sterling Shepard Jersey , you’ve got to do the job to the best of your ability, and that’s what I’ve been doing.”After that much time, there’s bound to be some degree of hurt feelings. But Pierre-Paul was the tip of the spear when it came to Gettleman getting rid of players signed by predecessor Jerry Reese.It’s working out well for the Buccaneers, as Pierre-Paul already has 8.0 sacks. The Giants have 10 as a team. Also, Pierre-Paul gets to go against a guy Gettleman did want to spend money out (left tackle Nate Solder, who anchors a line which has allowed 32).“Numbers speak for themselves,” Pierre-Paul joked.Sunday, we’ll see who has the last laugh. Left tackle Trent Williams helped spring running back Adrian Peterson with a big block in the first half of Sunday’s game against the Giants Cheap Saquon Barkley Jersey , but it may be Ty Nsekhe opening holes for Washington the rest of the way.Williams is out with a thumb injury and Pam Oliver of FOX Sports said he was downgraded after initially being called questionable to return to action. The team wasn’t missing him through much of their first two drives after halftime.Dustin Hopkins doinked a 53-yard field goal in off an upright to end the first Washington possession of the third quarter with a 10-3 lead and they were driving for more points on a short field, but Giants safety Landon Collins knocked the ball away from Adrian Peterson. Linebacker Olivier Vernon recovered the fumble and returned it into Washington territory.Washinton got that short field thanks to D.J. Swearinger‘s second interception of the day. Swearinger picked off Eli Manning on a deep ball in the general vicinity of Odell Beckham and returned the ball to the Giants’ 40-yard-line. The reprieve offered by Collins and Vernon went nowhere, though, because Evan Engram let a pass go through his hands on fourth down.