Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

The story of Andre Agassi Cheap Telvin Smith Jersey , the professional tennis player, is over. For those of us who were his fans, it is a sad moment. And if you were following Andre's career and life from the beginning, you've had the chance to learn tennis and life lessons.

Andre joined the tour in 1986 when his opponents were players like Ivan Lendl Cheap Blake Bortles Jersey , Stefan Edberg, Jimmy Connors, John McEnroe and Emilio Sanchez. He won his first title at the age of 17 and was ranked No. 3 in the world by the age of 18.

He reached 3 Grand Slam finals in the years 1990-1991 and lost them all. He finally won the one that he least expected to - Wimbledon.

What can you learn?

Andre didn't allow his early setbacks to become his destiny. He learned painful lessons in those finals and used that experience to become a Grand Slam champion in 1992.

He had to have wrist surgery in 1993 and plummeted in the rankings, because he was unable to play. He started the 1994 US Open as an unseeded player and won the last 3 rounds without losing a set Cheap A.J. Bouye Jersey , becoming the first unseeded US Open champion of the modern era.

What can you learn?

If you believe that your current ranking is the measure of how good you are, you won't get very far. Believe in yourself, and focus on your goal.

Andre Agassi won 7 finals in 1995, including the Australian Open Cheap Myles Jack Jersey , and became the No. 1 player in the world. In 1996 he played the Olympic Games in Atlanta and almost lost to Wayne Ferreira in the quarterfinals.

Wayne was about to serve for the match in the third set at 5-4. But before the time for the changeover was up, Andre jumped from his chair, encouraged himself loudly and kept jumping on the spot while waiting for Wayne to get ready for the serve.

The crowd followed Andre's energy and positive attitude and screamed at the top of their lungs for every point he won. He eventually won the third set 7-5 and went on to win the Olympic gold medal.

What can you learn?

Never give up, control your body language and your attitude. If it happens that you lose the match Cheap Leonard Fournette Jersey , lose fighting to the end.

Andre Agassi experienced a big personal crisis, and his tennis results were a disaster for a player of his level. He plunged to No. 141 in the rankings. This was the moment that changed Andre from an excellent tennis player to a legend. He finally discovered that his life's purpose was not just to win 3 Grand Slams and get rich, but something more important - to follow his purpose of being a world class tennis player and a role model for everyone.

Andre began his climb by playing Challenger events and worked incredibly hard on his fitness. He made the biggest one-year jump into the top 10 in the history of the ATP rankings, by climbing from No. 122 to No. 6.

What can you learn?

If you

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. דילים למיקונוס

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.דילים לכרתים ברגע האחרון

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.barechestedness

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Carthage RV dealer

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.Web Design Dubai Experts

• CommentAuthorrobinjack
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2019

What your saying is fully true. I know that everyone should say the similar matter, but I just feel that you put it in a way that every person can fully grasp. I also love the photographs you put in right here. They suit so nicely with what youre trying to say. Im guaranteed youll reach so a lot of people today with what youve obtained to say. Parking de bicicletas en valencia

You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!.Hire a Web Design Firm

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. AboutNutra

• CommentAuthorrobinjack
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2019

You have a very nice layout for your blog, i want it to use on my site too .   tks paint system

• CommentAuthorrobinjack
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2019

Spot up with this write-up, I honestly think this web site requirements a great deal more consideration. I’ll oftimes be once more to learn a great deal more, thank you that information. DJ athie gqom Friday 107 download mixtape

• CommentAuthorrobinjack
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2019

Nice post, I wonder when crosby will be back. He has been injured for so long now. weblink

• CommentAuthorrobinjack
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2019

Well, I am so excited that I have found your post because I have been searching for some info on this for almost three hours! You’ve helped me a lot indeed and by reading this story I have found many new and useful info about this subject! health point

• CommentAuthorrobinjack
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2019

Great job, wonderful blog… really enjoy it and put into my social bookmarks. Keep up the good work dvd duplication