Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

It is important to follow people in your niche. Like and comment on their photos and follow them. Eventually they will notice you. If you are posting good quality images they will likely follow you back. You can do shout outs (pay for them) and there are tons of automation software items that can help you do all this on autopilot.

Instagram is an amazing social networking site to get direct referral traffic on website. You need to follow some rules to get more followers- Share your Instagram images on your Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and linkedin. Put hashtag before posting photos on Instagram. Share your images with Google+ and other networking websites.

• CommentAuthorpirateeyes
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2019

Just like Facebook, twitter and Youtube, Instagram is also famous for driving significant amount of traffic to the blog. If you want to increase your Instagram followers, then you can use following tips:Follow another user and like their posts too, also you can make a unique content and hashtags.

If you are just starting out, your best option is most likely automation. There are many tools, but the one I use right now is Nova Automation by SMMNova.com. You can automate following, liking, commenting and unfollowing and grow your account(s).

• CommentAuthortippystrut
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2019 edited

Before I decided to buy a package on lightninglikes, I have searched for other companies who offer real followers. The price was much higher and it wouldn’t pay off for my business to invest that much money into promotion. That’s why I have decided to try lightninglikes. They offer the cheapest packages on the market and you get what you order. I highly recommend it if you want to attract more people organically. Click here for IG services

Whatever you do, don`t buy followers and things like that. They will follow, but never return again, so you won`t see any good traffic except that one surge. Try to build up your followers naturally, as already mentioned in this thread.

• CommentAuthorpirateeyes
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2019

Actually its depends on how contents are attractive, followers follow the post when they can find out interesting thing in the content. Hashtag is another way of getting more followers, hashtag basically uses for, so that lots of people can find their desirable content. Daily uploads can be another way of getting more traffic. Share your photos on popular social media, this is also a great platform about get more followers. Live videos can be another platform.

• CommentAuthorGeorge
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2019

I don't know why, but at least I've heard that you may Instagram activity with special source. Just go and see instagram likes right here, I hope this site will be useful for you.