Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Yesterday i found the newly added contacts disappeared from my iPhone,these contacts were some of my new customer’s.i must get the lost contacts back otherwise I will get into trouble.however the contacts lost before i backup them. I could not restore iPhone contacts from backup.I was anxious to know is it possible to recover lost contacts from iPhone.i searched online found that i still have chance to get back iPhone contacts without backup by using iPhone data recovery

There are a lot of iPhone data recover on the internet,After careful comparison, i choose a high quanlity & reliable iPhone data recovery to have a try. It could directly retrieve lost contacts from iPhone with few clicks as well as recover other iPhone data like notes,messages,calender,call history.etc. If you have backup files, you can also selectively restore photos,videos,voice memo,etc from iPhone.Following i will show you the detailed steps about recovering iPhone lost contacts

Firstly, Download the trial version of iPhone data recovery by clicking the below icons

Here we take iPhone Data Recovery for windows as an example, if you are a Mac user, Get iPhone Data Recovery for Mac and do the same operation as below.

Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer

Run iPhone Data Recovery; connect your iPhone to PC with USB cable. Then select“Recover from iOS Device”to start the iPhone contacts recovery job. You’ll see the window below.

Step 2: Start to scan your iPhone
    iPhone Data Recovery scan your iPhone automatically ,after scanning finished, all the files include contacts, messages, call history, calendar , notes, Safari Bookmark stored on you iPhone will displayed in the windows.

Notes:the scanning time depends on the number of the files on your iPhone. So if there are lots of data on your iPhone, please wait patiently until the software finish the scanning task

Step 3: Preview the contacts and selectively to recover
    In the scanning result, you can easily preview all data found on your iPhone .Click the categories of contacts on the top side of the window. You can preview all the details of them. you can check box“only display deleted items”to only display the deleted contacts, so that you can quickly find out the deleted files and mark what you want to save them on your computer by clicking “Recover”.

Notes: the orange ones represent the deleted files.

Tips: In order to avoid losing data from iPhone again, please backup your iPhone frequently.

Related Articles:

How to transfer/copy photo from iPhone to computer?
    Selectively recover accidently deleted Photo from iPhone backup on MacHow to Retrieve lost Call History On iPhone Without Backup
    How to transfer iPhone contacts to PC/Mac without iTunes?
    How to recover the “Recents” list on iPhone
    How to View and Recover Deleted Photo from iPhone Camera Roll?
    iPad Backup Extractor: Quickly Extract and Recover Files From iPad Backup
    Get back data after iPhone was lost or stolen
    How to find and view iTunes backup files

• CommentAuthorWobier1
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2014

If you did the backup of your contacts before deleting then you can easily get back lost iPhone contacts by the following steps:
    1. First don’t connect your iPhone directly to computer because the iTunes only saves the most recent backup
    2. Now make sure that you have a valid backup as listed iTunes> preferences> devices
    3. Before connecting your iPhone make sure to check iTunes>preferences> devices “prevent iPhone from syncing automatically.” Because this will ensures we don’t erase the previously stored backup. Then select “OK” and close the window after checking “ don’t sync”
    4. Now connect your iPhone to your computer and run iPhone Data Recovery .
    5. Select the iPhone as seen in the left bar of iTunes, as listed under the devices .
    6. Select version and click on restore from options.
    7. It takes a while to for iPhone to erase itself, reset and restart.
    8. After the iPhone is restart you will see Set Up Your iPhone in iTunes on your computer, and now just click the restore from the backup and click continue. It will take 10 to 12 minutes to recover your deleted notes, photos, music, videos, etc.

Realated article:
    how to recover deleted pictures from iPhone
    how to recover deleted text messages from iPhone
    how to recover iPhone data without iTunes backup

• CommentAuthorstephanic
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2017

Hi,
    Backup is one of the essential part which you should always have in safe place. And backup should be all your data stored on your iPhone/iPod. This can save you from any unwanted situation like accidentally deletion or other causes. But many of them don't keep backup of their data and they have to face problem. For them, iOS data recovery software is recommended because using this software not only helps to restore lost contacts but also rescue other data as well.
    See on: How to recover lost iPhone contacts without backup

• CommentAuthorYilia
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2019

If you don't have the habit to sync and back up iPhone data to iTunes or iCloud, you can get less chance to recover your deleted iPhone lost data.
    Once there is no backup, you can only directly get your deleted data from iPhone gadget with the help of one iPhone data recovery before new data overwrites them.

Guide:
    Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone X