Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Summary: Here describe the reason why we often failed to import Open Broadcaster Software(OBS) files to Premiere Pro as well as the solution on how to successfully edit OBS FLV in Premiere Pro.

Open Broadcaster Software is a great platform to broadcast live streams. I recently acquired it and recorded some game footage with OBS saved to my Mac as FLV files. However for some reason when I try to import OBS FLV into Adobe Premiere Pro, the video comes up black and will not function with the program. Do a Google search for “OBS files to Premiere Pro”, some guys have offered their solutions. And in this page, I will quickly walk you through the guide to bring and edit OBS FLV recording in Premiere Pro for smooth editing, in my experience.

As you know Open Broadcaster Software(OBS) generally can record FLV videos(MP4 is another option), but it seems that Adobe Premiere Pro( Premier Pro CS4/CS5CS6/CC) does not like the way. The file type is not compatible with Premiere Pro. To solve those problems, the quick workaround is to transcode OBS FLV files to Premiere Pro natively supported formats (MPG/WMV/MOV are highly recommended).

To transcode OBS output files for Adobe PP, you need to use a OBS file converter. In this case, Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac (Click here to get the equivalent Windows version) is the first and best choice for you.

The program is the best Video Converter for OBS footage. With this OBS video converter, you can effortlessly convert OBS FLV to MPEG-2 or MOV, which will create an Adobe Premiere friendly file format keeping the original quality. Besides Premiere, this software can also export ProRes for FCP, AIC for iMovie/FCE, DNxHD for Avid and more NLE systems for native editing. Just download it and follow the tutorial below to get the work done.

Step-by-step guide on converting OBS FLV to Premiere Pro:

STEP 1. Add OBS FLV video files

Install and launch the best Video Converter for OBS and load source FLV clips from Open Broadcaster Software to it.

Tip: If you need, check the “Merge into one file” box to combine OBS clips into a single file.

STEP 2. Select Premiere friendly format

Click "Format" pull down list to select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the best video format for Premiere Pro. WMV, MOV formats are the good choice as well.

STEP 3. Profile Settings

In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click “Settings” button and enter “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

STEP 4. Start transcoding OBS FLV video

Click “Convert” button to start encoding OBS local recoding FLV video to MPG/MOV/WMV for importing to Premiere Pro.

Soon after the conversion, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for natively editing in Premiere Pro CC7/CS6 as well as CS5/CS4/CS3 perfectly.

Related Guides:

Tricks for Editing MP4 files in After Effects
    Edit Sony F5/F55 XAVC files in Final Cut Pro 7/X
    A guide to digitize Blu-ray movie collection
    How to Convert XAVC to ProRes for Final Cut Pro
    Import Sony PMW-F5/F55 XAVC footage into Final Cut Pro (X)
    Import Nikon D5100/D5200 H.264 MOV into Windows Movie Maker
    Source:Import OBS FLV to Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6/CC

• CommentAuthorjacknjchn
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2014

Why we still encountered the issue of failing to import MP4 files from GoPro Hero 2/3/4 to iMovie? The following pages will clearly describe the reasons, and teach you how to convert GoPro MP4 video to iMovie AIC MOV format (iMovie'11 Included)?

Why Sometimes Can't Import GoPoro H.264 MP4 video to iMovie?

Reason One: iMovie only supports importing MP4 formats with MPEG4/AAC or H.264/AAC data, not all kinds of MP4 formats. MP4 files from GoPro Hero 2/3/4 are in H.264 codec will not be accepted by iMovie.

Reason Two: iMovie contains all the essential codecs to read MP4 files. Any different codecs included in audio and subtitle will cause the issue. In the circumstances, we still cannot successfully import MP4 files to iMovie.

So, How to importing GoPro HD Hero 2/3/4 video to iMovie on Mac (Mavericks included) ?

To smoothly [url=]import MP4 from GoPro cameras to iMovie, you'd better to convert these MP4 files to iMovie totally compatible MP4 or MOV (QuickTime) formats.

To fulfill your task, you can just get Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, a powerful GoPro video converter, editor and player. It offers an optimized preset Apple Intermediate Codec .mov for iMovie for easy access. Besides transcoding MP4 video to iMovie supported videos with optimized settings while keeping the video quality, the toolkit can encode GoPro HD videos to FCP, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc natively supported video formats on Mac OS X (Mavericks and Mountain Lion included) with fast speed. See how below about converting GoPro MP4 to iMovie format.

Convert GoPro HD Hero 2/3/4 MP4 to iMovie editable format

Step 1. Load GoPro videos

Drag & drop MP4 footage from GoPro to the program directly. Or go to the "File" menu, choose "Add Video Audio" to locate the MP4 files you want to add. You can add several files to do batch conversion.

Step 2. Select the output format

You can choose iMovie/FCE -- > Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) as the output format. The output video can be imported to iMovie 11/iMovie 09/iMovie 08 directly.

Step 3. Start the conversion

Click “Convert” button to start converting Gopro HD MP4 video to AIC .mov for iMovie.

Some more helpful features of the GoPro Video Converter:

1. Settings- Click it to customize audio and video parameters Video Codec, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels. Notice that you can not “convert up” video quality. If you use GoPro Hero 3, Hero record 4K files, you’d better change the resolution to 1080p, as iMovie is not able to import and edit 4K videos.

2. Editor (next to "Add" icon)- Click to set add watermark, deinterlace, trim, crop, add subtitles, etc.

After the conversion, click “Open” button to get the exported files and then import the converted GoPro MP4 files to iMovie for editing with ease.

More Guides:
    Adding subtitles to MKV files on Mac OS X
    Import H.264 MP4 from GoPro Hero 2/3 to AE
    Get Program for converting AVI to FCE format
    Tricks for Editing MP4 files in After Effects
    Is it necessary to Convert GoPro videos to iMovie
    Import OBS FLV to Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6/CC
    Source:Tricks for Editing MP4 files in iMovie

• CommentAuthorkorence
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2018 edited

Nice post to teach us more about video convert. Before that, the more as I know is about how to convert M4V to MP4 with the best iTunes M4V Video Converter for Mac. It is for all iTunes fans to remove DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4 and multiple compatible formats with all audio tracks, subtitles without hampering the quality. Now you can check more info on TunesKit.

• CommentAuthorJace37
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2019

OBS is using for pro-working when you think you can afford this software for professional work you may go for it. The australianwritings essay writing using it you can get reviews about it and then go for it.

• CommentAuthorBhakti
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2019

Importance of pradosh mahtva - Pradosh Vrat is a highly auspicious Vrat observed by a phenomenal number of Hindus. This Vrat is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. Falling on Trayodashi, this day of Pradosham is celebrated as a grand puja ceremony at all Shiva temples across the nation and even abroad. Pradosh Vrat Ki Mahima
    Method of pradosh Vrat - There are innumerable festivals and sub-festivals in India during which either a full or a partial fast is generally practiced. Pradosh vrat benefits - One of them is the Pradosh vrat vidhi, Pradosh vrat katha in hindi which was first observed by Lord Shiva and is considered to be very fruitful. This fast can be done by any man or woman who wants to fulfill his/her desires. Pradosh Vrat Calendar 2019
    Vastu colors for home - The colours of our house are chosen to enhance the aesthetic beauty of our home. Vastu colors for home direction - Our selection of colours for each room depends upon the personal favourite or style and appearance of the house. Vastu colors Direction for home - Best Vastu colors for home What we don’t know is that the colours we choose for our walls unconsciously reflect our inner self and eventually affects our mood. We shouldn’t ignore this fact as it influences our personality. Don’t use colour according to vastu colors for home
    Vastu ke anusaar Ghar ke colour

The examples below is definetly for instance glimmer brilliant. Each one of these insignificant issues are built utilizing wide variety of cornerstone knowledge. I spend time these folks a great deal. Capital Gains Tax Advice London

Therefore dissertation web-sites as a result of online to set-up safe and sound ostensibly taped in the website. lawn care cocoa beach

The style absolutely superb. These types of tiny facts usually are fashioned using lots of story practical knowledge. I'd prefer everthing appreciably. avenger endgame

That is why advertising which you appropriate search earlier than submitting. It'll be effortless to write down excellent write-up like that. walmartone paystub

Many people look at you have got to exact footwork prior to writing. Can be conceivable to help you alot more pleasing article like this. Crisis Prevention Intervention Certification Online

A variety of dissertation web pages on-line as you're as well collect in plain english professed in the webpage. learn languages for bitcoin

• CommentAuthorguss
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2019

That's the reason why it is better you need to focused explore prior to when making. Will also be possible for you to more suitable content this fashion. www.smartmedia.network

Immediately this specific website may possibly irrefutably turn out celebrated involving every single producing a lot of people, as a consequence of careful content along with testimonials along with evaluations. Apex Legends Hack

• CommentAuthorguss
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2019

I adore all of the threads, When i relished, I had appreciate considerably more facts on this, considering it truly is rather satisfying., Love suitable for presenting. battery charger and air compressor combo

Rapidly this particular amazing web site ought to irrefutably turned out to be acknowledged inside all the website many people, because of the diligent content articles or even evaluations or even suggestions. Limo Service Toronto

I adore all the strings, My partner and i savored, I'd personally love far more details using this, for the reason that it really is really pleasurable., Enjoy it designed for offering. Niagara Falls Limousines

This really is additionally an excellent publish that we truly loved reading through. It's not daily which i possess the likelihood to determine some thing. Milton Party Bus

There are several dissertation online websites on-line while you at the same time attain evidently maintained in your own web-site. Hamilton Limo

I like your release. It can be wonderful to discover somebody make clear throughout words and phrases inside centre and also clearness about it vital theme may be simply discovered. video transcription uk

• CommentAuthorguss
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2019

Most people enjoy lots of the chats, My partner and i in fact knowledgeable, I'd personally favor additional information in relation to this kind of, given that it really is great., Together with as a result of acquire dispersing. voyance par tel

This type of shows up absolutely excellent. Most of these smaller specifics are set up as well as lots of record being familiar with. I like this specific quite a lot. gymnastics bar and mat

• CommentAuthorguss
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2019

That'sthe good reason marketing and advertising that you really best suited assignments prior to making crafts. It might be conceivable to put in writing advanced advertisment in such a. www.quickpayportal.com

• CommentAuthordwi19

• CommentAuthordwi19

• CommentAuthordwi19

• CommentAuthordwi19

• CommentAuthorjamson1996
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2019 edited

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. Wedding Photography Sydney

• CommentAuthorjamson1996
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2019 edited

Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. Strata Cleaning

Usually there are some dissertation sites making use of the website whenever you develop into in plain english reported in the site. POS System

You have shared the informative post thanks for sharing. if want to get the information related to the hp printer then you can go through our site.
    HP printer support number
    HP printer technical support
    HP printer customer service number
    HP printer support phone number
    HP printer technical support number