Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorimagni123
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2014

淡水パールは、ヒレイケチョウガイという淡水貝を母貝として作られる真珠です。アコヤ真珠との1番の違いは、「核」をいれてつくるかどうかということです。淡水パールは核を入れずに養殖される為、ほぼ100%真珠層でできた真珠です。 手作りアクセサリー

あこや真珠が6mm珠なら6mm珠用の、8mm珠なら8mm用の核を入れるのに対し、淡水パールは無核ですので、その大きさになるまで湖の中で大切に育てられます。8mmの淡水パールを作るのには約7~8年かかるといわれています。

最近では、核を入れて様々な形に作られたファンシーパールといわれるものもあります。◇、☆、ハートなどがあります。又、12mm以上の大珠の中には核を入れて大珠にしたものもありますが、核の素材にワシントン条約に抵触するシャコガイを使ったものがあるようですので、注意が必要です。

アコヤ真珠の真ん中の白い部分が核で、それをとりまいている部分が真珠層です。淡水真珠は、木の年輪と同じく真珠層の成長のあとが断面図でも見ることが出来ます。いわゆる貝輪とよばれるものです。淡水真珠は核が無く、ほぼ100%が真珠層です。その為、汗や衝撃等で真珠層がはく離しても核が露出することが無いので、取扱に神経質になる必要がなく、気軽に着用できるのが最大の利点です。 激安アクセサリー

一昔前の淡水真珠は、安かろう悪かろうというイメージがありました。それは褶紋冠(シュウモンカン)貝から生産した淡水真珠で、育てやすく養殖期間が短いのですが、淡水真珠は小粒で変形したものが多かったからです。ところが1990年代に入って、ヒレイケチョウガイという貝からの真珠の養殖に成功し、それはアコヤ真珠に肩を並べるほどの良質なものだったので、淡水真珠も一気に高級な真珠の仲間入りをしたのです。ヒレイケチョウカイは中国原産の貝で、日本のイケチョウ貝とは別種の貝です。

Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it. Thanks... NFTS - Nepotism at it's worse

• CommentAuthorJohnAlex
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2018

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! bookmyshow offers

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. shopbop reviews

• CommentAuthorsk
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2018

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! טיסות ברגע האחרון

• CommentAuthorsk
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2018

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. movie box plus ads free apk

• CommentAuthorsk
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2018

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: Demolizioni edili a padova

• CommentAuthorsk

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: Webdesign

• CommentAuthorsk

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: Terrasoverkappingen

• CommentAuthorsk

These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. The Legend of Dragoon remake 2018

• CommentAuthorsk
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2018

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... SEO

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page:Workwear

• CommentAuthorsk
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2018

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. Acnl Guide

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..Website

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    Cosmetic Dentist Westwood

• CommentAuthorsaad
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2018 edited

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
    Gaming PC Under 500

• CommentAuthorJohnAlex
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2018

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Z-wave door locks

Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it Meetville dating app review

• CommentAuthorJohnAlex
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2018

thanks this is good blog. Turmeric supplement guide

• CommentAuthorBhakti
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2018

Get Free Marriage Predictions Report - astrologers give you free online prediction about boy and girl marriage life after ... Get personalized and comprehensive reports about marriage.

You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Roberto Hroval

• CommentAuthorJohnAlex
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2018 edited

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this get more info issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.kik for iPhone It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks

• CommentAuthorJohnAlex
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2018

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Best Homeless Shelter

• CommentAuthorjamilkhans
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2018

It can be furthermore a wonderful write-up it's my job to surely liked looking at. It isn't really actually day-to-day it's my job to acquire the means to learn everything. Real Estate Denver

best publicize! this is a every percentage of easy to apply weblog that i can definitively come steerage to greater epoch this yr! thanks for informative proclaim.northfield taxi cab

• CommentAuthorJohnAlex
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2018

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. apartment

• CommentAuthorsaad
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2018

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. pname com facebook orca

• CommentTimeNov 25th 2018

I would like ones own spot. It is in reality more advanced than view every person verbalize inside core along with readability with this subject matter essential location usually are ideally recognized. ace333

The content material is utmost interesting! i've quite loved reading your points and feature permit once more the conclusion which you are proper about a lot of them. you are terrible, and your efforts are high-quality!undefined

• CommentTimeNov 26th 2018

This is often moreover a fairly good blog post that we certainly cherished analyzing. Not necessarily every single day which enjoy the chances to find a product. Xbox one controller on pc